My Animal Jam penguin!!

My Animal Jam penguin!!
This is my penguin i got it the day it came out!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogs that ROCK!

I know some blogs that are really cool. Post comments if you would like me to add your blog post a comment and i don't know how to make different sections yet like HOME, CHAT, GLITCHES so please help!

                               Here's the blogs:
                               Snowyclaw's Animal Jam Spirit Blog
                               LoveLost's Animal Jam Flash
                               CookieGoneMad's DareDevilFastStar's Animal Jam Blog
                               TigerLillyCoke's Animal Jam Dream
                               Luckykate651's Blog
                               Devon78303's My Animal Jam Blog
                               Kaite7's Animal Jam Blizzard 
 Hope you enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. hey! thnx for putting my blog on. I owe you for doing this!

    cookiegonemad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure you don't owe me. Your a good friend. C=

      Delete
  2. Thank you for putting my blog on to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay thanks! you have an amazing blog bestest buddy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete