My Animal Jam penguin!!

My Animal Jam penguin!!
This is my penguin i got it the day it came out!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sorry, and the party

Ok Jammers I am EXTREAMLY sorry that i haven't been posting, i have been very very busy this week, and this weekend so from now on i will try my best to post everything that's going on1 This blog stuff is really hard....
                                      :NEW  ITEMS:
                                 
                  Lionfish hat.... It comes in 8 different colors, AND there has been lots and lots of new flags               so check out the flag shop often.

                                                                      :THE PARTY:
 
The party was AWESOME!!! Thanks to LoveLost. She actually came to my party and everyone followed her XD THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH LOVELOST LoveLost= GREAT FRIEND
            

No comments:

Post a Comment