My Animal Jam penguin!!

My Animal Jam penguin!!
This is my penguin i got it the day it came out!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New stuff

                    LEAP  YEAR  ITEMS
         As you know there is a new leap year party...
                      WELL......
        There is LOTS and i mean LOTS of new items.
                      These are just some of the clothes....
  
                          THERE IS ALSO A NEW LOADING SCREEN!
   
                     Oh and i forgot to mention that you can PLAY THE CLAW at the leap year party, and                                                                                                                         you get a lion plushie!!!
     

                Well, this is time to go to school for me, so I will post more later BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment